DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY.
Trusted data protection regulation for your business.
Meeting industry standards and federally required compliance is not an easy task, and may sometimes seem insurmountable. Our team can provide your business with a complete understanding of the federal standards. Developing and implementing cybersecurity protocols requires working with seasoned professionals, especially if you do not have the staff in-house to thoroughly audit and analyze your current cybersecurity measures. Our team can carry out an assessment and implement a framework to bring your company into compliance.
Our team is experienced and fluent in these data privacy compliance standards:
- EU GDPR
- Other state data privacy laws
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Strategic Cyber Threat Intelligence?
- The discipline of obtaining and filtering information regarding the occurrence and assessment of cyber, operational, and physical threats by providing governance and risk identification to guide cybersecurity focuses and strategies.
What are Good Sources of Strategic Cyber Threat Intelligence?
- Top sources to consider include: information available to your organization through a commercial CTI platform, internal technology or cloud services strategy, corporate growth and marketing plans, and product and service delivery roadmaps.
What Are the Top Data Protect Laws?
- Top privacy laws include California Consumer Privacy Act/California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), Colorado Privacy Act (CPA), Utah Consumer Privacy Act (UCPA), Virginia Consumer Data Privacy Act (VCDPA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and Brazilian General Data Protection Law (LGPD).
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are the Data Privacy Laws That Apply to Cookie Compliance?
- Cookie compliance refers to collecting consumer data. Top data privacy laws to consider with cookie compliance include: Brazil’s General Data Protection Law (LGPD), Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA), Utah Consumer Privacy Act (UCPA), and Colorado Privacy Act (CPA).
What is GDPR?
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are requirements applied to businesses located in the European Union (EU) or serving clients in the EU for protecting individual personal data.
What is CCPA?
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is the updated California data privacy requirements previously known as California Consumer Privacy Act (CPRA). It affects organizations that collect, retain, or share personal data of U.S. citizens residing in the state of California.
"Dayspring provided experienced, professional and responsive support for an IT quality project. Dayspring staff are well versed in FDA IT-related regulations/guidance and applicability."
- Sr. Director, Quality Management
"Dayspring Technology’s professionalism and insight allowed our organization to effectively manage and maintain our ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and SOX programs."
- Barbara, Systems Security Analyst, Global Insurance Firm